A perfect smile is what we all desire to have. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with the perfect set of straight teeth. Crooked teeth may have been a problem all your life, but there are now many available solutions for such an orthodontic disaster. In this article, we will discuss the most powerful options to fix crooked teeth without the need to spend a lot of money.
Read on to find out more!
Types of Braces
- Traditional metal braces are made up of brackets that are secured to your teeth and are typically tied together with the help of tiny rubber bands. They are the most common as they are effective at correcting most teeth alignment issues.
- Clear braces may refer to two teeth alignment options namely ceramic braces and Invisalign. Ceramic braces function the same way as metal braces. The only difference is that clear ceramic braces are made from clear plastic brackets and wires. Invisalign, on the other hand, is a teeth straightening system that one is required to wear for 23 hours per day. This is a customised teeth aligner in that a patient’s teeth are molded to ensure a tight and snug fit when worn. The major selling point of Invisalign is that they can be removed at least one hour daily.
How much does clear correct braces cost in Australia?
- The average cost of Invisalign ranges between 6,000AUD and 9,000AUD.
- Orthodontic clinics usually charge between 5,000AUD and 8,500AUD for ceramic braces.
- Lingual braces are customised based on a patient’s dental makeup and condition. Usually, lingual braces will cost around 9,000AUD for a full coverage treatment and adjustments.
To schedule an appointment with a trusted and reputable dental professional, you may contact us on 1300 767 553 today.