A perfect smile is indeed priceless to behold. No wonder people are more than willing to spend on cosmetic dental procedures despite their expensive price point. As our smile conveys pleasant feelings, high self-confidence and is considered a sign of optimal dental health, it is important for us to keep our teeth straight, white, and functioning at their best.
Sadly, not all of us are blessed with the perfect smile. There are those who suffer from crooked teeth, some with gaps in teeth, and some simply lack teeth which makes it embarrassing for them to open their mouth altogether.
Cosmetic dentistry offers various ways to fix your teeth for you to achieve the sweet smile that you’ve always wanted. The only hurdle that most of us encounter is cosmetic dental costs that are typically more expensive than general dentistry services.
Factors that Affect Cosmetic Dental Procedure and Surgery Pricing
Below are known variables that influence the cost of cosmetic dental surgeries and treatment:
- Is your procedure purely for aesthetic reasons or are there serious physiological and anatomic issues that need to be addressed?
- The duration or amount of work in order to complete a surgery, procedure, or treatment program.
- The equipment, tools, and materials required for prescribed treatment/s.
- The geographic location of the cosmetic dentistry clinic.
- The level of expertise, skills set, and specialisation of your cosmetic dentist.
How much are cosmetic dentistry procedures/treatments in Australia?
- Initial assessment and consultation by a cosmetic dentist starts at $95.
- Gum lifting procedure starts at $390 per unit.
- Teeth whitening treatment program which includes 2 sessions and home bleaching kit at $380 to $400.
- Porcelain veneers range between $800 and $1200 per unit/tooth.
- All-ceramic crowns are priced at $2000 per unit.
The price for cosmetic dental services may be lower in some whilst more expensive in more established practices. Whilst there are no fixed prices for cosmetic dentistry procedures, most clinics will base their rates on the predominant price range.
To know more about the cosmetic dental services that we offer, we highly encourage you to call us on 1300 767 553. You may also preview our services here.