Orthodontic braces are a worthwhile investment for your dental hygiene, however thorough research needs to be conducted to get the most value for your money.
The cost of orthodontic braces in Australia depends on the specific treatment and where in Australia you live. The average cost of braces in Australia however ranges between $3,500 and $12,500.
An Important Tip when Choosing from Orthodontic Clinics in Canberra
Always get all-inclusive quotes from several orthodontists in Canberra which includes a comprehensive report on diagnostics and treatment. This will help you avoid confusion as well as hidden costs in the future. Obtaining all-inclusive quotes also makes it easier to compare between orthodontic clinics and clearly identify which provider will deliver the most value.
The cost of braces should include the following services:
- Initial consultation with the orthodontist
- Pre-treatment assessments and reviews
- Record taking
- Diagnostics including X-ray, photographs, digital scans, and plaster moulds
- Assessment and analyses for the best course of action
- Orthodontic appliances which include the braces
- Regular check-ups and visits for readjustments
- Post-treatment assessment that may include recommendation of retainers installation to complete the treatment
Orthodontic braces are not usually covered by Medicare. The good news is that orthodontic clinics in Canberra enforce and follow repayment plans which allow patients to get the teeth alignment they need without paying the total treatment upfront.
There are many ways by which you can pay for orthodontic braces in Canberra. If you want to learn about them and how you can get them at affordable repayment schemes, give us a call on +1300 767 553 today.