Are you looking to turn those unsightly, crooked teeth into a beautiful smile? If you are, then you may want to consider looking into the cost of Invisalign in Canberra. Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that fixes teeth misalignment issues. Unlike traditional aligners such as metal braces, Invisalign is clear and invisible making it a preferred orthodontic solution for patients who want to straighten their teeth in a less noticeable way.
How much is the cost of Invisalign braces in Canberra?
There are several factors that influence the price of Invisalign in Canberra:
- The complexity of care; how much alignment is required for a specific number of months or years based on alignment issue and other existing dental or orthodontic problems
- The number of aligners required to fix the problem
- The number of adjustments that will be recommended during the entire treatment period
Insurance coverage also impacts the final cost of Invisalign in Canberra. If you have health insurance, a certain portion of the cost will be shouldered by your insurer. For those who does not have insurance, most Canberra orthodontist clinics offer several payment options so payments can be spread over a number of months or years.
According to Invisalign Canberra reviews, the average cost of Invisalign treatment ranges between $3000 and $8000. Although traditional metal braces are significantly cheaper, opting for Invisalign delivers a host of advantages:
- Hardly noticeable
- Less visits to the orthodontist clinic
- Faster and better results
To learn more about Invisalign, you may check us out here. To schedule an initial assessment and consultation, you may call us on 1300 767 553 today.