Choosing an orthodontic braces solution can be very challenging to many. Whilst some don’t mind the appearance of having braces and rubber bands on their teeth, there are those who find them unappealing and unacceptable. If you’re one of these people, you will find removable braces the perfect tooth aligner system that will efficiently fix your flaws.
When are removable braces prescribed?
Removable braces are ideal for patients with mild orthodontic conditions. Some of the most common cases that can be treated with removable braces are as follows:
- Irregularly spaced teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Dental overcrowding
Removable braces are also prescribed for patients to maintain their perfectly aligned teeth after years of fixed braces treatment.
The Benefits of Removable Braces
There are many reasons why more people are leaning towards removable braces. Here are some of them:
- You can easily remove these braces before brushing teeth or other physical activities including sports.
- You can reinsert them to fulfil the recommended 22 hours they need to be worn every day.
- Removable braces are customised to ensure optimum comfort and 100% efficiency.
- The transparent or clear materials used in the creation of removable braces make it the best solution for those who want to be discreet.
- You will notice changes in just a few weeks of wearing removable brace system.
- Removable braces are less irritating to soft tissues and gums.
- Oral hygiene is easier and more efficient with removal braces.
Removable Braces Pricing
The cost of removable braces is considerably higher or more expensive than traditional braces. Orthodontic clear and removable braces can cost between $1650 and $4850 for both upper and lower section of the oral cavity.
If you’re looking for affordable, superior quality removable braces, you may check out our offerings here. You may also call us on 1300 767 553 to set an appointment soon!