A perfect smile is the best accessory that you can wear on your face. But not all of us are blessed with a straight and white set of teeth. If you are suffering from crooked, gap teeth, uneven teeth, and/or discolored teeth, you may be wondering what types of treatment will be recommended by a dental health professional.
Before you step in a cosmetic dentistry clinic in Canberra, it is imperative that you learn about the basic cosmetic dentistry services available in Canberra clinics.
Here are some of them:
- Veneers are cosmetic dental appliance that are laminates made from thin layers of either composite or porcelain material. They are applied directly on the surface of teeth for two reasons:
- To enhance the appearance of teeth
- To improve the teeth’s overall durability
Veneers are indicated for patients who have crooked, misshapen, and small teeth.
Veneer cost in Canberra usually ranges between 400AUD for composite and 1,200AUD for porcelain veneer per piece.
- Teeth Whitening is an important cosmetic dental service for those who suffer from stained or yellow teeth. If discolouration is a chronic problem that you may be suffering from and if traditional teeth whitening toothpaste and products don’t work on you, this is solution that you may want to look into. Teeth whitening may including:
- In-clinic teeth whitening that utilises laser technology that aims to whiten teeth up to 5 to 7 shades in just one session.
- Your cosmetic dentist may also prescribe you with at-home teeth whitening or teeth bleaching products that you are required to wear for a few hours. These at-home whitening kits can lighten your teeth 5 to 7 shades in just a few weeks of regular application.
For snowy-white teeth, prepare to shell out at least 800AUD per visit. Ideally, you need to undergo at least 5 teeth whitening sessions from the best cosmetic dentistry expert for best results. Professional whitening systems for home use that are prescribed by cosmetic dentists are typically priced at 100AUD or more.
To learn more about cosmetic dentistry services, or if you wish to schedule an appointment, feel free to give us a call on 1300 767 553.