CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION
Supersmile is monitoring the Covid -19 pandemic very closely . We will follow all recommendations from our peak governing body ADA ( Australian Dental Association).
To our patients , families and staff members we take your health and safety very seriously. We are closely monitoring the CDC and ACT Health guidelines.
Below are questions that all dental and medical practices have now implemented to ensure we minimize risk to our patients and staff. If you answer yes to any of these questions please immediately reschedule your appointment.
Do you have any Covid-19 symptoms like cold, cough, fever, or respiratory symptoms?
Have you been in contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas and now has to quarantine?
Have you been in contact with anyone who has been confirmed to have Covid –19?
Have you been overseas in the last 21 days?
Have you been to any of the exposure sites that are listed?
Are you currently isolating for reasons of being a close or casual contact to someone who has Covid-19?
All guidelines regarding sterilization and sanitizing are being undertaken. However, we have also increased this to minimize risk to anyone attending the practice This includes :
- All patients/parents attending the practice must use our hand sanitizer on entering the practice.
- All patients/parents attending the practice must check-in and scan the QR code to register your visit.
- We ask patients to come to their appointment alone to minimize people in the reception area. Only one parent/guardian please if you do attend with your child for a consultation.
- We will be removing all books/games from the reception for the foreseeable future to minimize contact.
- The brushing bays are now only to be used for hand-washing. We encourage this before and after every appointment.
- Patients will also in certain cases need to perform a mouth rinse if undergoing certain procedures.
- All retainer appointments and reviews are going to be moved for 6 months, again to reduce people within the reception area in the short term.
This is a challenging time for all of us. We want a safe environment for patients, families and staff. Please ensure when you attend the practice that you follow the advice from our staff regarding hand sanitizer and mouth rinsing.
Anyone entering the practice who appears unwell we will ask you to reschedule. At this time we want to do everything to protect the patients, staff and broader ACT community.
If you have any questions please contact us immediately.
We will update you if anything changes in the near future.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Dr Te Mo and the Supersmiles Team.